Aggron (Japanese: ボスゴドラ Bossgodora) is a dual-type Steel/Rock Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Aggron has the ID number 207 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|16||Heavy Slam||White||If the battle opponent has MP3 or more, this Pokémon will not get damanged and will knock out the battle opponent.||90|
|16||Protect||Blue||This Pokémon gains Wait.|
|16||Brutal Swing||Purple||Adjacent opponent Pokémon knocked 1 step back and gain Wait.||☆☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Territoriality - This Pokémon gets MP +1 on the bench. Your opponent's Pokémon cannot pass next to this Pokémon using an MP move. Any Pokémon next to this one must attack it."
- Until the recent update, Aggron wasn't very attractive. This was mostly due to its low movement, but also because it had been terrible for a long time. Fortunately, it has become much stronger, with Iron Tail being buffed from 120 to 140 and having a slight size increase, Heavy Slam being buffed from 50 to 90, and a stronger but slightly smaller purple attack. It is fairly good in gyms where he either gets +1MP or +20 damage, or both. Gyms are known to have a lot of runners due to 2MP Pokemon getting +1MP, so its Heavy Slam could be very useful in these matches.
- Do not use 3MP Pokemon when you battle this figure. Anything with high damage would be recommended, but even 60+ damage could do wonders. Gold attacks can also be very useful when taking down Aggron.
- You can approach Aggron without entering a battle if you have one of the legendary birds, Zapdos, Moltres or Articuno. To do this, they would need to have spun their purple move beforehand. When removing the marker and then approaching Aggron, its ability will trigger, but when you attack Aggron with your bird, instead of entering battle, it will apply the status effect.
- It is recommended to focus on Iron Tail when you level up this figure, but seeing as this figure will probably be used mostly in Gyms, Heavy Slam could be a viable option to consider.
- Double Chance, Pokemon Switch and Long Throw are all good plates to use on this figure. Aggron benefits from Steel Energy.