Aggron (Japanese: ボスゴドラ Bossgodora) is a dual-type Steel/Rock Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Aggron has the ID number 207 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|16||Heavy Slam||White||If the battle opponent has MP3 or more, this Pokémon will not get damanged and will knock out the battle opponent.||50|
|16||Protect||Blue||This Pokémon gains Wait.|
|20||Roar||Purple||The battle opponent is knocked 1 step back (the opponent chooses the point) and gains Wait.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Territoriality - Your opponent's Pokémon cannot pass next to this Pokémon using an MP move. Any Pokémon next to this one must attack it."
- Aggron isn't very attractive. Mostly due to its low movement, but also because it has been terrible for a long time. Fortunately, it has become a little better, but it is still not very good. It has fairly high damage on its Iron Tail, but a very weak Heavy Slam. Also, its Roar can be a problem since you don't have full control over where you move the opponent to. However, it could be fairly good in gyms where he either gets +1MP or +20 damage, or both. Gyms are known to have a lot of runners due to 2MP Pokemon getting +1MP, so its Heavy Slam could be very useful in these matches.
- Do not use 3MP Pokemon when you battle this figure. Anything with high damage would be recommended, but even 60+ damage could do wonders. Gold attacks can also be very useful when taking down Aggron.
- You can approach Aggron without entering a battle if you have one of the legendary birds, Zapdos, Moltres or Articuno. To do this, they would need to have spun their purple move beforehand. When removing the marker and then approaching Aggron, its ability will trigger, but when you attack Aggron with your bird, instead of entering battle, it will apply the status effect.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- It is recommended to focus on Iron Tail when you level up this figure, but seeing as this figure will probably be used mostly in Gyms, Heavy Slam could be a viable option to consider.
- Double Chance, Pokemon Switch and Long Throw are all good plates to use on this figure. Aggron benefits from Steel Energy.