Charizard (Japanese: リザードン Lizardon) is a dual-type Fire/Flying Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Charizard has the ID number 50 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|56||Fire Spin||White||Spin again until Fire Spin does not land - damage is multiplied by the number of Fire Spin spins.||50x|
|28||Dragon Tail||White||Benches your battle opponent (except when opponent has fainted). Your battle opponent must then Wait.||80|
Ability description and explanation:
"Speed Booster - When this Pokémon evolves, it will gain +1 MP"
- Charizard is quite attractive in lower tier matches, and is sometimes even seen in higher tier ones. Its not very reliable since it can do anywhere between 50 and 9950 damage, but most of the time it will at least deal an average of 200, so it can be very good damage wise. Its Dragon Tail can also be very handy due to it knocking the opponent back to the bench if its a tie or if Charizard is knocked out. You want to evolve it from Charmeleon since it gains 1MP.
- When you engage Charizard in battle, you should pick a figure with good purple moves. Preferably confuse Ray or instant knock out effects. Noxious can make Charizard hilariously weak.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Fire Spin when you level up this figure. That will make it easier to land multiple hits.
- Watch out for status conditions and Sticky Grass plate.
- Pokémon Switch can be useful with this figure. It will also benefit from Tropical Energy.