Dialga (Japanese: ディアルガ Dialga) is a dual-type Steel/Dragon Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Dialga has the ID number 1 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into any other Pokemon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|40||Roar of Time||White||Return the opponent to their start-of-the-duel state.||130|
Ability description and explanation:
"Time Distortion - If there are other Pokémon on your bench, this Pokémon cannot enter the field using an MP move."
- Dialga's design has for a long time been questionable, but the V3.0.7 update finally gave it a leg to stand on. It is the last Pokémon to leave the bench and its wheel design still make it very weak to burn, paralyze and confusion, but it can easily wreck havoc on the field. Roar of Time's new effect can also be a game changer when met with the right deck. Sending Reshiram or Zekrom back to their start-of-the-duel state means they will again gain their wait 9, which can be a massive disadvantage in the middle of a game. (This does not revert evolutions).
- When playing Dialga, you might want to use plates like Long Throw or Pokémon Switch. This will help you get him onto the board earlier.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- Roar of Time is the move you want to focus on when leveling up this figure.
- Watch out for any status condition. These will render Dialga almost useless.
- Dialga benefits from Steel Energy.