Dragonair (Japanese: ハクリュー Hakuryu) is a Dragon-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Dragonair has the ID number 280 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Magnetic Storm||Purple||This Pokémon and all neigbour Pokémon become Paralyzed||☆☆|
|48||Dragon Tail||White||Benches your battle opponent (except when opponent has fainted). Your battle opponent must then Wait.||60|
Ability description and explanation:
"Shed Skin - This Pokémon will recover from any status effect at the start of your turn, and the turn will end."
- Press Activate Ability at the start of your turn.
- Dragonair may sound like a bad kamikaze figure, but it is actually very powerful in the right deck. The white attack will knock the opponent back to the bench if it survives and the purple will paralyze everyone next to it. After this is done you may choose to heal Dragonair. This works well in combination with Jolteon, which can jump over any paralyzed figures.
- Watch out for burn and confuse, and ironically, paralyze. It is unfortunately weak to all of these.
- Dragonair can not yet be bought for materials.
- Pick the move that fits your playstyle when you level up this figure.