Druddigon (Japanese: クリムガン Crimgan) is a Dragon-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V.
Druddigon has the ID number 312 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|40||Revenge||White||This attack's damage is boosted by the number of Pokémon in your P.C. +20.||40 (60/80)|
|32||Dragon Tail||White||Benches your battle opponent (except when opponent has fainted). Your battle opponent must then Wait.||50|
Ability description and explanation:
"Mold Breaker - This Pokémon negates abilities that boost or lower attack damage for your opponent"
- This means that the damage boosting effects that figures like Manaphy, Yveltal, and Xerneas create are canceled. Any ability that lowers the opponents damage will also be canceled.
- Druddigon is in fact a very strong figure if used in the right deck and when met with the right opponent. A Dark deck with Weaviles or Yveltal are weakened, as are decks like the Manaphy boosted water decks or armies of Tentacools.
- Its Revenge attack can become as high as 80 damage when there are two figures in your own PC.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- Dragon Tail is probably the move you want to level up. Even if Druddigon is knocked out, it benches the opponents figure when this move is spun.