Durant (Japanese: アイアント Aiant) is a dual-type Bug/Steel Pokémon introduced in Generation V.
Durant has the ID number 315 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|20||Guillotine||Purple||The battle opponent is knocked out.||☆|
|32||Rock Slide||White||All neigbor Pokémon spin - those that miss are knocked out.||30|
Ability description and explanation:
"Team Fight - If there is an adjacent Durant, this Pokémon's White Attacks become Gold Attacks. While this Pokémon is on the field, it can move over other Durant. The 3-Pokémon limit does not apply to this Pokémon in your deck"
- Durant is neither good nor bad, but it does limit your playstyle to some degree and it can backfire when used. Its instant knock out is very nice and its ability to turn its white moves into gold attacks are also very nice, but its damage is very limited and it can also knock out adjacent friendly figures, and even friendly Durant's, so it's kinda dangerous to use. It is, however, pretty useful when you go up against a lot of purple moves, but you'll need multiple Durant's for it to be effective. It becomes pretty useless with the overwhelming amount of powerful white moves though.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Guillotine when you level up this figure, but this means that you have to be very careful to not get paralyzed or burned. Rock Slide can be a viable second choice.
- Watch out for status conditions. Durant is very weak to these.
- X Attack is recommended. Durant benefits from Tropical Energy, and alot from Steel Energy!.