Gastly (Japanese: ゴース Ghos) is a dual-type Ghost/Poison Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Gastly has the ID number 153 in Pokémon Duel.
Gengar is not yet implemented into Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Destiny Bond||White||If this Pokémon is knocked out, so is the battle opponent.||0|
Ability description and explanation:
"Gaseous Form - This Pokémon cannot surround the opponent's Pokémon, and cannot be surrounded itself. It can also move through other Pokémon when making an MP move"
- Gastly is neither good nor bad. It can't be surrounded and it can't surround, but it can pass though other Pokémon. Its survivability in a battle is much less than that of Shuppet, but it can at least be lucky and knock out its opponent when it looses. There are a few uses for Gastly though. When the opponent has their goal protected by two Pokémon on each side of the goal, Gastly can pass through them and take the goal and not get surround killed. Most players will expect this when they see Gastly getting closer, but it might get you a win in lower tier matches.
- Gastly is sadly very weak, so it should be pretty easy to knock out, but it is at least pretty easy to evolve with its Destiny Bond.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Destiny Bond. Most figures can knock Gastly out and 20 damage won't do you any good.
- Watch out for status conditions. These will render Gastly useless.
- X Attack can be useful. Sadly, Gastly does not benefit from Phantom Energy, but Counter Attack can become useful. Using Swap Spot can also get you easy wins.