Grovyle (Japanese: ジュプトル Juptile) is a Grass-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Grovyle has the ID number 282 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|44||Leaf Blade||White||Spin again - if Leaf Blade is spun, it deals +50 damage.||70|
Ability description and explanation:
"Forest Leap - At the start of your turn, instead of an MP move, you can move this Pokémon to a spot next to an adjacent Grass-type Pokémon. If there is a succession of Grass-type Pokémon adjacent to the first, you may instead move this Pokémon to a spot adjacent to any of them."
- If there is an Grass-type figure next to Grovyle, you can press Activate Ability in the start of your turn to jump over that Grass-type. If there are several Grass-types connected to eachother, you can jump to any point next to any of those figures.
- Grovyle is an excellent figure to get surround kills with if the opponent is also playing Grass-types. Just place this figure next to any of your own, wait for the opponent to move next to that other figure of yours and activate Grovyles ability to jump over them both and surround his figure. This also works well with Trevenant since he can turn other figures into Grass-types.
- Evolving Grovyle into Sceptile is generally a very good idea. It is usually very easy to do so.
- Only buy this figure with materials if you really need it.
- When you level up this figure you generally want to focus on Leaf Blade so you have a bigger chance at hitting it twice in a row. The gold attack can be a drawback, so do not level it up.
- Watch out for Sticky Grass plate as this will make it so Leaf Blade only spins once.