Gyarados (Japanese: ギャラドス Gyarados) is a dual-type Water/Flying Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Gyarados has the ID number 163 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves from Magikarp.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|52||Hyper Beam||White||If the battle opponent is knocked out, the next turn will always be the other player's.||100|
|28||Storm||Purple||All neighbour Pokémon are moved to the bench and gain Wait.||☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Speed Booster - When this Pokémon evolves, it will gain +1 MP"
- Do not use Gyarados unless you evolve it from Magikarp. This way, Gyarados gains another MP, 10 damage and purple star, making it very powerful.
- Be careful using Gyarados around your own figures. If Gyarados spin its purple move, Storm, every adjacent figure will be knocked back to the bench.
- Gyarados is a solid counter to Reuniclus and Deoxys. Try X Attack and Tropical Energy plate as these will make Gyarados very powerful.
- When battling Gyarados you should always try to get it confused if possible. Burn and paralyze can work wonders too.
- Gyarados is a unique reward.
- Level up the move that best fit your playstyle. Since Gyarados is such a heavy hitter and Storm can be a liability, it is recommended that you focus on Hyper Beam.
- Watch out for burn, paralyze and confusion.