Haunter (Japanese: ゴースト Ghost) is a dual-type Ghost/Poison Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Haunter has the ID number 128 in Pokémon Duel.
Gengar is not yet implemented into Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Eerie Light||Purple||The battle opponent becomes confused.||☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Infiltrator - On the field, this Pokémon can pass through other Pokémon"
- Haunter is useless at the moment. Sure, it can pass through other Pokémon and it has a decent chance to survive a few hits here and there, but it is also slower than Gastly and has the same amount of damage. Why this Pokémon only has 20 damage is a good questions, but we might see this changed when Gengar is released.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Eerie Light when you level up this figure. 20 damage won't get you very far.
- Watch out for status conditions.
- X Attack can become useful. Phantom Energy and Counter Attack are both good plates to use with this figure.