Heatmor (Japanese: クイタラン Kuitaran) is a Fire-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V.
Heatmor has the ID number 314 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Melt and Eat||White||If the battle opponent's tpye is Steel, this Pokémon takes no damage and the opponent is knocked out. If the battle opponent is Durant, exclude that Durant from the duel.||50|
|20||Searing Shot||Purple||The battle opponent becomes burned.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
Heatmor does not have an ability.
- Heatmor isn't very good. It can do wonders in a Steel-type gym, but that's about it. Durant isn't that good in the first place and Steel-type Pokémon are kinda rare, so its usefulness is found wanting. There's not much to say about Heatmor other than that it is a ok-ish counter to Steel-type Pokémon.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Searing Shot when you level up Heatmor, but be careful to not get burned or paralyzed. Melt and Eat could also be a viable option.
- Watch out for status conditions as these will render Heatmor very weak.
- X Attack is recommended. Heatmor benefits from Flame Energy.