Ho-Oh (Japanese: ホウオウ Houou) is a dual-type Fire/Flying Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation II.
Ho-Oh has the ID number 42 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|24||Rainbow Wing||Purple||This Pokémon moves 2 steps away.||☆☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Serene Light - When this Pokémon is knocked out, all Pokémon in your P.C. are moved to the bench (this Pokémon excluded)."
- Ho-Oh is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything within Pokémon Duel.
- Ho-Oh is a very attractive figure. It can resurrect up to two other figures that have previously been sent to the P.C. and because of this it is often used to bring back more strategic figures that have been knocked out. Ho-Oh is, even with such a powerful ability, also quite strong by itself. The 50 white attack can be a drawback, but Ho-Oh shines with its 100 white attack and a three star purple move that can fly it 2 steps away in the direction you choose. This can be used both offensively and defensively, and can sometimes decide the outcome of a match.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy.
- You should probably focus on Rainbow Wing when you level up this figure, but a 100 white attack can come in handy, so choose the one that better complements your playstyle.
- Watch out for burn and paralyze. Ho-Oh can do fairly good even when confused.
- Double Chance and Tropical Energy are both good plates to use with this figure.
- It is not recommended to play two of this figure in the same deck as one Ho-Oh will not resurrect the other one.