Joltik (Japanese: バチュル Bachuru) is a dual-type Bug/Electric Pokémon introduced in Generation V.
Joltik has the ID number 309 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves into Galvantula.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|36||Electric Thread||Purple||The battle opponent becomes paralyzed. The battle opponent gains Wait 3.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Power Draw - When this Pokémon is on the field, your other Pokémon deal +1 damage"
- Joltik, while being far from the most powerful Pokémon in terms of damage, it can still be very useful to have on your team. While on the field, it boosts all your other Pokémon with 1 damage. This is essentially a free chain level, and this can be very helpful in lower tier matches. It is a bit less viable in higher tier matches, but if you have a whole team with 10 in chain levels, then this Pokémon could easily knock you that one step further. Sadly, since its so weak, it is also hard to evolve, but if you manage to evolve it into Galvantula, you essentially get a move with a possible 140 damage, so it could be very beneficial.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Electric Thread when you level up this figure. Leech Life is fine if you aim to evolve it, but this might be very hard to do.
- Watch out for status conditions.
- X Attack is recommended. Joltik benefits from Tropical Energy.