Kirlia (Japanese: キルリア Kirlia) is a dual-type Psychic/Fairy Pokémon introduced in Generation III. Prior to Generation VI, it was a pure Psychic-type Pokémon.
Kirlia has the ID number 215 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|36||Super Psy||White||If this Pokémon is knocked out, the battle opponent becomes confused.||40|
|24||Psycho Switch||Purple||Benches the battle opponent. This Pokémon will then switch with another of your Pokémon from the field, bench, or P.C.||☆☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Ghost Sensor - Your opponent's Pokémon cannot slip past this Pokémon using the effects of Infiltrator, Shadow or Gaseous Form."
- Blocks Pokémon figures like Shuppet and Gastly from passing through.
- Kirlia is an fairly attractive figure and not that hard to evolve, but this isn't always the reason to keep it in your team. Its purple move, Psycho Switch, knocks an Pokémon back to bench and switches Kirlia with another one of your figures. If you have a Pokémon on the bench or the P.C. that you really need back out, you can choose that Pokémon and switch places. Kirlia can then evolve if you so desire. Even if it goes to the P.C. Kirlia is also an excellent figure to confuse other Pokémon with.
- Because Ghost-types are so often used in Pokémon Duel; Kirlia becomes so much more relevant because of its ability that stops them from passing though it.
- Level up the move that better fits your playstyle, but it is advised that you choose Psycho Switch when doing this since that move can be very helpful and also evolve Kirlia.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- X Attack and Double Chance are both good plates to use on this figure.