Kyogre (Japanese: カイオーガ Kyogre) is a Water-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Kyogre has the ID number 046 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|20||Break Energy||White||Your opponent's Energy Plate-based effects are lost.||60|
|32||Tidal Wave||Purple||All neighbour Pokémon are knocked 3 steps back and gain Wait.||☆|
Primal Rage - If the opponent has Groudon, Kyogre or Rayquaza on the field, this Pokémon gets MP +1 and does +20 damage
- Kyogre is a unique reward currently only given out in Japan. We may see this figure in the future.
- After V3.0.7, Kyogre became a lot more powerful. Its 1MP can still be a huge disadvantage, but it has become one powerful tank with its large purple and a 130 damage white attack. Try to complement it with Manaphy.
- Be careful when you use this figure. If the opponent also has one of the three legendary weather Pokemon, they too will gain 1MP and 20 damage. This can make the battle difficult. Having Manaphy can boost your damage to 170, but it will still lose very easily to a Rayquaza or even a Mew. So watch out.
- Focus on Hydro Pump or Tidal Wave. Hydro Pump for damage and Tidal Wave for board control. Tidal Wave is very useful, but it is recommended that you increase the size of Hydro Pump. This will give it a slightly higher chance to knock out most gold attackers.
- It can easily survive most status conditions.
- Try Long Throw and Pokémon Switch with this figure.