Mew (Japanese: ミュウ Mew) is a Psychic-type Mythical Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Mew has the ID number 110 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
It is a member of the Mew duo along with Mewtwo.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|48||Hyper Sonic||Gold||If the battle opponent's Attack is 100 damage or more, this Pokémon cannot be knocked out.||30|
|20||Shuttle Flip||Blue||This Pokémon can take 1-2 steps back|
Ability description and explanation:
Mew does not have an ability.
- Mew is a very attractive figure due to it being such a good runner. While it is weak to most white and gold attacks, it is very good against other figures that rely heavily on purple moves, and more importantly, it is an excellent counter to Deoxys A and D. It can also be a great counter to Reuniclus and other high tier figures too. If the opponents attack is over 100 damage, Mew cannot be knocked out when it spins gold.
- You should choose a figure with mostly white or gold moves when you want to knock out Mew. If the attacks are over 100 damage you just have to attack mew until it lands Psychic. Be careful using figures with purple moves.
- If Mew is attacked and lands Shuttle Flip, it can essentially travel up to 5 spaces. This makes it great for surrounding other figures or even rush towards the opponents goal. Shuttle Flip can also pass Vibrava without having to stop! This can be very useful in Vibrava trap decks.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials.
- You should focus on Hyper Sonic when you level up this figure, but Shuttle Flip can also be a viable choice.
- Watch out for burn and paralysis. A lvl 5 Mew can easily withstand Confusion. Its survivability even increases during this time.
- X Attack can be useful.