Nincada (Japanese: ツチニン Tutinin) is a dual-type Bug/Ground Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Nincada has the ID number 289 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves into Ninjask.
Shedinja is also a result of it evolving, but it is currently not inplemented into Pokémon duel. Also, it is unknown if this will be done through some kind of special condition or if it will be through the regular method.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|36||Dig||Purple||You can move this Pokémon to an open spot next to an adjacent figure (or adjacent figures in succession to the first.)||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Trainee - This Pokémon gains Wait 10 at the start of the duel. When this Pokémon faints in battle, you can evolve it without sending it to the P.C. If you do, move 1 of the Pokémon in your PC to the bench"
- Nincada is very weak and it uses an incredible long time to get from the bench to the field, but dispite this, it can be useful. It has a pretty huge purple move, Dig, which can easily get you from one side of the map to the other if there are multiple Pokémon connected to eachother, but this isn't where Nincada shines. Sadly, its usefulness becomes clear when it dies. It functions as a budget Ho-Oh and can ressurect one Pokémon from your P.C, but it can also evolve into Ninjask at the same time, and unlike Ho-Oh, it doesn't leave the field. Its drawback is rather huge though, only being 1MP, slow to enter the field and very weak.
- Remember, do not evolve Nincada if you get lucky and knock something out. If Nincada gets knocked out, you can essentially revive one of your fallen figures.
- It shouldn't be too hard to knock out Nincada, but making a surround trap for it or just surround it the old fashion way is probably the best option as knocking it out through damage will only benefit the opponent.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on Dig when you level up this figure. This can become useful, but will also keep Nincada alive a little bit longer.
- Watch out for status conditions as these will render Nincada useless.
- X Attack, Pokemon Switch and Long Throw is recommended. Nincada benefits from Tropical Energy.