Noivern (Japanese: オンバーン Onvern) is a dual-type Flying/Dragon Pokémon introduced in Generation VI.
Noivern has the ID number 330 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves from Noibat.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|36||Boomburst||White||An opposing Pokémon adjacent to the battle opponent spins, and if it spins a Gold Attack then it is knocked out.||100|
|24||Hurricane||Purple||Your opponent's Flying-type Pokémon on the field gain Wait 3.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Supersonic Speed - If this Pokémon has evolved, all the Gold Attacks of battle opponents of this Pokémon become White Attacks"
- Noivern is a fairly balanced figure. It is strong, but its 50 damage move can be a drawback. It is however, very nice to have in matches where there are a lot of gold attackers. When evolved, not only will he turn their gold attacks into white attacks, but he can also knock out adjacent gold attackers afterwards. Similar to Greninja, but it targets gold moves instead.
- It is recommended that you evolve this Pokémon from Noibat. This shouldn't be too hard due to Noibat's Whirlwind.
- This Pokémon is the first to have the same move as another Pokémon, but with different effect than the other one. The other one being Lugia's Hurricane.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure unless it fits your strategy.
- You should focus on Boomburst when you level up this figure.
- Watch out for status conditions. It can withstand confusion to some degree.
- Double Chance works well with this Pokémon. Noivern benefits from Tropical Energy.