Prinplup (Japanese: ポッタイシ Pottaishi) is a Water-type Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Prinplup has the ID number 166 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
Ability description and explanation:
"Dive Entry - This Pokémon can move one additional space on the board when moving from the bench"
- Prinplup has 1 less MP than its predecessor, Piplup, and only 10 more damage to its attacks. While it has an ability, this only allow it to move 3MP when it leaves the bench, so its usefulness is limited. It is worth mentioning that its highest dealing attack is double the size of Piplup's Bubble Beam, but it is still too small to be viable. Prinplup is essentially a 2MP, 40 damage, Pokémon..
- Most chain leveled runners will be able to take out Prinplup, so throw anything above 40 damage at it and you have a high chance at knocking it out.
- You should focus on Hydro Pump when you level up this figure, and then reevaluate your decision to have this Pokémon on your team.
- Watch out for status conditions as these will render Prinplup useless.
- X Attack is highly recommended.