Quilava (Japanese: マグマラシ Magmarashi) is a Fire-type Pokémon introduced in Generation II.
Quilava has the ID number 137 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|52||Flamethrower||White||If this Pokémon is knocked out when using this move, the battle opponent becomes burned.||40|
Ability description and explanation:
"Rally - This Pokémon's Ember gains +20 damage for each of your Pokémon in the P.C."
- This Pokémon gets stronger as your other Pokémon are knocked out.
- Quilava isn't very strong, but with the same ability as Cyndaquil, it can actually do some damage in the long run. Having 2 Pokémon in the P.C. gives Quilava a 70 damage Ember. This can be very helpful when you try to evolve this Pokémon into Typhlosion.
- You should focus on Ember when you level up this figure. Flamethrower is already big enough to be viable and Ember can output much more damage when the conditions are right.
- Watch out for status conditions. These will make Quilava pretty much useless.
- Quilava benefits from Flame Energy, but X Attack can also become very useful.