Ralts (Japanese: ラルトス Ralts) is a dual-type Psychic/Fairy Pokémon introduced in Generation III. Prior to Generation VI, it was a pure Psychic-type Pokémon.
Ralts has the ID number 217 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|44||Imprison||Purple||The battle opponent's Attack is disabled, and they gain an Imprisoned Marker.||☆☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Ghost Sensor - Your opponent's Pokémon cannot slip past this Pokémon using the effects of Infiltrator, Shadow or Gaseous Form."
- Even though Ralts is a weak runner in comparison to other runners, it can be just as good as many of them. Its purple move, Imprison, can make some figures unable to land any useful attacks and forces them to spin again, making it so they have a bigger chance of landing a miss.
- Because Ghost-types are so often used in Pokémon Duel; Ralts becomes so much more relevant because of its ability that stops them from passing though it.
- Level up the move that better fits your playstyle. If you aim to evolve Ralts, it may be better to level up its attack, but Imprison is truly where Ralts shines.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- X Attack and Double Chance are both good plates to use on this figure.