Rayquaza (Japanese: レックウザ Rayquaza) is a dual-type Dragon/Flying Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Rayquaza has the ID number 112 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Fly||Purple||This Pokémon jumps over the battle opponent and lands 1-2 steps away.||☆☆☆|
|28||Break Energy||White||Your opponent's Energy Plate-based effects are lost.||60|
Ability description and explanation:
- Rayquaza is a very attractive figure even though it only has 1MP. Its huge gold attack is incredibly powerful and can knock out most other Pokémon. After the version 3.0.2 update it was also given the move, Break Energy, which cancels any energy plates used by the opponent. This can be very useful in matches against Cosmo Energy decks. Its Fly can also win you a match since it can move Rayquaza two spaces away.
- There is very few viable ways of knocking Rayquaza out. While getting it confused would render it useless, it is also very hard to do so due to its large gold attacks that knocks out any purple moves that cause confusion. Either use gold attacks, make a surround trap which it can fly into or just hope it lands Break Energy, which is rather weak. Cobalion is the ultimate counter to Rayquaza.
- Be careful when you use this figure. If the opponent also has one of the three legendary weather Pokemon, they too will gain 1MP and 20 damage. This can make the battle difficult. Kyogre can be dangerous when combined with Manaphy, but Rayquaza should usually have the advantage. Its 120 gold attack can easily knock out both Kyogre and Groudon, even though Kyogre has higher attack damage.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials.
- Watch out for Burn and Paralyze. A level 5 Rayquaza can do fairly well even when Confused.
- Tropical Energy, Long Throw, Pokémon Switch and Double Chance are all good plates to use with this figure.