Reuniclus (Japanese: ランクルス Lanculus) is a Psychic-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V.
Reuniclus has the ID number 308 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|32||Brain Link||White||Deals x2 damage if one of your own Reuniclus is within 2 steps of this Pokémon.||50 (100)|
|20||Hyper Beam||White||If the battle opponent is knocked out, the next turn will always be the other player's.||120|
|24||Confuse Ray||Purple||The battle opponent becomes confused.||☆☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
Psychic Net - You may redo battle spins up to the number of your other Reuniclus on the field.
- If you have two other Reuniclus' on the field, your Reuniclus can spin up to three times in one battle. A total of two Reuniclus' can spin twice in one battle. Reuniclus' in the P.C. or on the bench does not count. Only triggers when you initiate the attack.
- Released at the same time as Deoxys; Reuniclus was another overpowered design, but recent counters have been making it a bit less viable and as of V3.0.7, its ability only triggers when the user initiates the attack. It is still strong, much stronger than most rare figures, but it has a few more drawbacks than Deoxys. Two big misses and less damage, and it also needs to be within two spaces of another Reuniclus to be efficient. Still, it gets a lot of hate due to its ability that lets it spin up to three times if there are three Reuniclus' available on the team. Thankfully, it is not as powerful as it once was.
- Reuniclus is heavily countered by Dark and Tropical Energy plates, but Phantom Energy plate could also work very well. Sticky Grass plate and some recently released Pokémon could also work as excellent counters. These include Skorupi, and Metagross, Palkia and Dialga.
- You can buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy, but it is not recommended.
- When you level up you may want to put one or two Clvls into Hyper Beam and the rest into Brain Link. 1 Clvl point into Brain Link will give 2 damage when close to another Reuniclus. Maximum damage on Brain Link is 120. You can freely level up whatever move fits your playstyle. Confuse Ray is probably the best bet since its a good counter to Deoxys A.
- Its pretty weak against Burn and Paralyze. Confuse could be dangerous, but could also arguably make it more dangerous since it has a slightly higher chance of hitting Hyper Beam with 120 damage.
- Even though it is a strong figure, Reuniclus is also hard to win with at higher league matches due to the overwhelming majority of Cosmo Decks. All the re-spins also make it easy to loose due to time out. It's also sometimes hard to advance with since they are weak when they wander around alone.
- X Attack is advised. Do not use Mind Power in higher league matches since this gives both you and your opponents Psychic-types a damage increase. Scoop Up can be useful in case one gets burned or confused. Max Revive if one is knocked out. Ho-Oh complements it really well.