Rhydon (Japanese: サイドン Sidon) is a dual-type Ground/Rock Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Rhydon has the ID number 172 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Horn Drill||Purple||The battle opponent is Knocked Out.||☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Reckless Charge - This Pokémon can move up to 2 steps in a straight line"
- Rhydon isn't hard to evolve, but it can sometimes require a bit of luck. Its white attack isn't the weakest nor the strongest, but its purple move can be incredibly powerful. If the opponent spins a white attack it is essentially just instantly knock out. This will evolve Rhydon.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- Horn Drill is without a doubt the move you want to focus on when you level up Rhydon.
- Watch out for status effects as they will render Rhydon close to useless.
- Long Throw, X Attack and Double Chance are all good plates to use with this figure.