Rhyperior (Japanese: ドサイドン Dosidon) is a dual-type Ground/Rock Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Rhyperior has the ID number 186 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Rock Wrecker||Purple||Knock out 1 of your opponent's Flying-type Pokémon within 2 steps. (When using the Long Barrel plate: "Knock out 1 of your opponent's Fire, Ice, Flying or Bug-type Pokémon that are 2 or 3 steps away.)||☆☆|
|28||Bulldozer||Blue||This Pokémon knocks the battle opponent one step back and claims its previous spot.|
|28||Rock Blast||White||Spin again until Rock Blast does not land - damage is multiplied by the number of Rock Blast spins.||100x|
Ability description and explanation:
Rhyperior does not have an ability.
- Rhyperior is a very attractive figure due to it being close to, if not, overpowered. Its purple move, when combined with Long Barrel, can instantly knock out any Fire, Ice, Flying or Bug-type Pokémon 2-3 steps away. Without the plate it can knock out Flying-types within 2 steps of Rhyperior. Its blue segment knocks back the opponent and Rhyperior takes its place. You can also choose where to knock the opponent back to if there are multiple spots available. And last, but not least, its white is a budget Charizard Fire Spin on steroids. There aren't very many strategic ways of playing Rhyperior. It is mostly used as a tank that you just roll into your opponents figures one by one.
- When battling Rhyperior it is recommended that you try and get it burned or paralyzed, and even better, confused. A level 5 Rhyperior can withstand confusion to some degree, but level 4 and under will be rendered useless. There aren't that many ways of reliably combating Rhyperior. Rayquaza and a clvl. Zapdos can work wonders, but it is still risky.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials.
- You should focus on the move that better complements your deck's strategy. Rock Blast for a higher chance to land multiple spins, Rock Wrecker if you're using Long Barrel and want to take down other figures from a distance, or Bulldoze if you just want to push your way through to their goal.
- Watch out for status effects. Especially confusion.
- Long Barrel is a great plate to use on this figure, but Long Throw, and Pokémon Switch and Double Chance can also become very useful.