Skorupi (Japanese: スコルピ Scorpi) is a dual-type Poison/Bug Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.
Skorupi has the ID number 145 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves into Drapion.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
Ability description and explanation:
"Irritating Sting - Any Psychic-type Pokémon that battles this Pokémon will become confused."
- Skorupi isn't very strong, nor useful, but it can be a great counter to Deoxys A. Battle a Deoxys A and it becomes confused. This will render the Deoxys almost useless.
- It can be hard to evolve into Drapion due to its low attack damage.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should probably focus on either Protect or its white attack. One of the few reasons you would want to run Skorpuri is to confuse psychic-types. Landing Poison Sting could give an unwanted result. (unconfimed).
- Watch out for status conditions.
- Tropical Energy works well with this figure. X Attack could become useful.