Sylveon (Japanese: ニンフィア Nymphia) is a Fairy-type Pokémon introduced in Generation VI.
Sylveon has the ID number 176 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|44||Round||White||Damage is multiplied by the number of your own Pokémon on the field that also have Round.||30x|
Ability description and explanation:
"Purity Veil - Your opponent's Dark-type Pokémon will do -20 damage"
- Sylveon has one less MP than the other Eevee evolutions, but it can still be incredibly strong. You won't see Sylveon alone. A deck will most likely play three Sylveons and two or three Wigglytuffs. Because Wigglytuff also has the move Round it can cause Sylveon to do one of the highest non-multispin points of damage in the game. Its Moonblast can be a drawback.
- When battling a Sylveon deck you should try to get them confused. This will make it so it has a much higher chance of either landing Moonblast or a Dodge. It can seem like they are too strong to battle, but one of the best ways of dealing with a deck like this is to rush it and block the opponents entry points, but also keep attacking them until they spin Moonblast and you get to knock them out. Playing defensively is not recommended as this will allow the opponent to easily pick your figures off one by one.
- Sylveon is a great figure to use against Dark decks due to its ability that lowers the damage of the opponents Dark-type figures.
- It is usually ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure, unless you need one to finish your Round deck.
- You should without a doubt focus on Round when you level up this figure.
- Double Chance works well with this figure.