Trapinch (Japanese: ナックラー Nuckrar) is a Ground-type Pokémon introduced in Generation III.
Trapinch has the ID number 265 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|20||Protect||Blue||This Pokémon waits|
|24||Dig||Purple||This Pokémon moves away from any Pokémon attached to it.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Arena Trap - Any Pokémon adjacent to it, except for Flying-type Pokémon, will be unable to use MP Move. (You can still pass by, though.)"
- If there's a figure next to Trapinch, it won't be able to move.
- Trapinch can be useful, but its a hard figure to use efficiently. Any figure standing next to it is trapped and can't move away from it. This can easily create opportunities where you can surround the opponent or act as road blocks for runners. It is unfortunately a bit weak and even most runners can knock it out with a bit of luck. Its purple move, Dig, can be very useful. It can essentially move through the whole board as long as there are enough figures connected to eachother. It could create some easy wins if the last figure in a line is next to the goal. It can also create some easy and unsuspected surrounds.
- Trapinch can be very easy to evolve.
- Knocking out Trapinch shouldn't be difficult, but you should use a figure with 70 or more damage. Keep in mind that its Dig can move through connected Pokémon.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- You should focus on the move that better complements your playstyle. Crunch for damage and Dig for movement. Dig is recommended.
- Watch out for status conditions. A level 5 Trapinch can easily withstand confusion.
- X Attack can be useful.