Typhlosion (Japanese: バクフーン Bakphoon) is a Fire-type Pokémon introduced in Generation II.
Typhlosion has the ID number 258 in Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|28||Hot Air||Purple||All neigbour Pokémon become burned.||☆|
Ability description and explanation:
"Flame Acceleration - MP+1 for this Pokémon for each Pokémon you have in your P.C."
- This Pokémon can move further when your own figures are knocked out and put into the P.C. Max 3MP.
- Typhlosion is quite a break from its earlier evolutions. Instead of having its damage boosted, it becomes faster when your own Pokémon are knocked out. It is hard to say if this makes Typhlosion good or not, but when used in the right deck it can at least be quite useful. Its purple move, Hot Air, can be very strong when combined with the Flame Energy plate.
- Typhlosion's damage isn't very high and it shouldn't be a problem to knock out. Most decks have 100+ damage Pokémon that can easily beat it, but it is recommended that you use a Pokémon with gold attack. Zapdos is a good choice.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure unless it fits your strategy.
- You should focus on Hot Air when you level up this figure, but you should be careful since it can also burn your own Pokémon. Fire Blast could be a good choice if you do not plan to use Flame Energy, but its not recommended since its damage is so low.
- Watch out for status conditions. Burn and Paralyze will remove huge segments from this figure.
- Flame Energy, X Attack, Pokemon Switch and Long Throw are all good plates to use with this figure.