Virizion (Japanese: ビリジオン Virizion) is a dual-type Grass/Fighting Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation V.
Virizion has the ID number 318 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|24||Grass Knot||White||If the battle opponent's Attack is 120 damage or higher, the opponent is knocked out instead of this Pokémon.||40|
|36||Sword of Justice||White||101|
|28||Typhoon Slash||Purple||This Pokémon may switch places with its battle opponent.||☆☆|
Step Work - This Pokémon can move over non-Flying-type Pokémon on the field using MP moves.
- Virizion is a very attractive figure. It comes with 101 damage on Sword of Justice and you can choose to cancel the Typhoon Slash if you so desire. When up against a Deoxys A it is highy advised that you have X Attack on your Virizion as well as another figure behind it. This will ensure a high chance to knock out an Deoxys A (without clvl) as long as it spins either miss or its 130 attack. On top of it being strong, it can also pass though other non-flying figures. Virizion's mobility can be compared to Shuppet, just shy of 1mp
- The 40 damage Grass Knot can be a drawback, so be careful using this figure.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy.
- Sword of Justice and Typhoon Slash is the moves you want to focus on when leveling up, depending on your playstyle.
- Keep away from status effects like Burn and Paralyze.
- Tropical Energy works well with this figure. X Attack and Counter Attack can be very useful, and Double Chance if you're trying to take the goal with Typhoon Slash.