Wobbuffet (Japanese: ソーナンス Sonans) is a Psychic-type Pokémon introduced in Generation II.
Wobbuffet has the ID number 51 in Pokémon Duel.
It evolves from Wynaut.
Wynaut is not yet implemented into Pokémon Duel.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|60||Counter||White||If the battle opponent's Attack is 20 or more, the opponent is knocked out instead of this Pokémon.||0|
|8||Protect||Blue||This Pokémon gains Wait.|
Ability description and explanation:
"Bide - This Pokémon cannot battle."
- Wobbuffet is weak. Like. Its very easy to knock out even though its counter is huge. It has a huge miss and it can't initiate a battle, so its very easily surrounded. A shuppet or a Magikarp can easily knock it out, but despite this, it can be useful in lower tier matches. New players might not understand what it does and some might be scared of attacking it. Its mostly used as a wall. You can use it on your goal point, but it is not recommended. If your other figures are knocked out, Wobbuffet won't win you the game.
- Any low damage Pokémon can easily knock Wobbuffet out. Purple moves are very effective, but surrounding it is the safest way of knocking it out.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure.
- Focus on Counter when you level up this figure.
- Watch out for confusion. Burn and Paralyze won't do much damage.
- Pokemon Switch can be useful.