Xerneas (Japanese: ゼルネアス Xerneas) is a Fairy-type Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation VI.
Xerneas has the ID number 138 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
Ability description and explanation:
"Force Balance - When placed adjacent to this Pokémon, your Pokémon will be boosted from 0-1MP to 2 MP, and your opponent's Pokémon will be reduced from 3+MP to 2MP"
- Xerneas is a decent figure, but it works best in a fairy deck due to its move that can boost fairy-types by +10 damage. Its ability is sometimes quite useful too. 3MP figures with abilities like Soar, Infiltrator and Step Work will only be able to move 2 steps away from this Pokémon. This can sometimes be the difference between loosing of saving your goal.
- If placed next to your entry points, you can drop out a 1MP figure and give it a boost of +1MP next turn.
- You shouldn't have much truble knocking Xerneas out, but it may get lucky and spin Geomancy which can give it 120 damage.
- It is ill-advised to use materials to buy this figure unless it fits your strategy.
- You should focus on Geomancy if you play Xerneas by itself, but Fairy Mist if its in a fairy-type deck.
- Xerneas is quite resilient to burn and paralyze, but watch out for confusion.