Yveltal (Japanese: イベルタル Yveltal) is a dual-type Dark/Flying Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation VI.
Yveltal has the ID number 139 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|44||Oblivion Wing||White||One Pokémon within 3 steps' range is drawn 1-2 steps closer to this Pokémon and gains Wait.||100|
|20||Dark Mist||Purple||When this Pokémon is on the field, your Dark-type Pokémon receive a +10 boost to attack damage.||☆☆|
Ability description and explanation:
Yveltal does not have an ability.
- Yveltal is not very attractive even though it can be very powerful in the right deck. It is a must-have for any deck that relies on Dark Energy and it also works very well alongside a team with three Weaviles as Yveltal can boost their damage ever further. A deck that relies on displacement will also find Yveltal very useful.
- You should try to confuse Yveltal if you wish to render it useless or make it easier to knock out. Zapdos and Rayquaza is also a fairly good counter.
- Draining Wind can sometimes be a liability since you have to move a figure when this move is landed. On your turn, this could mean you would have to move your goal protection out of the way and let them easily wander onto it right afterwards. Another problem is when you're trying to knock out another figure to avoid being surrounded, but instead have to surround yourself because of Draining Wind. You should try and keep Yveltal away from your own goal and figures.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy.
- You should focus on either Dark Mist or Oblivion Wing, depending on your playstyle. Dark Mist is amazing in a deck focused on dark-types.
- Watch out for status conditions. Especially confusion. A level 5 Yveltal is recommended as this can withstand confusion to a small degree.
- Yveltal benefits from both Tropical and Dark Energy.