Zapdos (Japanese: サンダー Thunder) is a dual-type Electric/Flying Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation I.
Zapdos has the ID number 269 in Pokémon Duel.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|16||Roost||Blue||This Pokémon recovers from all status effects. In exchange, it must then Wait 3|
|20||Thunder Charge||Purple||Attach a Charge Marker to this Pokémon. (Charge Markers can be removed during your turn when a battle starts.) When you remove the Charge Marker, the opposing Pokémon will become Paralyzed, along with any Pokémon in the same row (excluding this one), and the turn will end.||☆☆|
Soar - This Pokémon can fly over Pokémon that don't have Soar using an MP Move
- Damage wise, Zapdos in between the two other legendary birds. Its gold attack is one of the most versatile in the game since it has such high damage, but its purple is probably the weakest of the three birds. Paralyzing multiple figures at once can be game changing. Press Activate Ability on the beginning of your turn to use this move after it landed. You can choose to use this effect any time you want as long as the marker is still on Zapdos. It paralyzes every figure connected to each other, starting from the one it was used on.
- When you have removed the charge marker from your figure. Do not approach Vibrava or any other figure with an ability that stops you from attacking.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials if it fits your strategy.
- Thunder Crash is the move you want to focus on when leveling up.
- This figure is fairly strong against both burn and paralyze, but confuse may become a problem.
- A good plate to combine with this Pokémon is the Tropical Energy plate. X Attack and Counter Attack could become very useful as well.