Zygarde (Japanese: ジガルデ Zygarde) is a dual-type Dragon/Ground Legendary Pokémon introduced in Generation VI.
Zygarde has the ID number 119 in Pokémon Duel.
While it is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, it has three Formes. 10% Forme, 50% Forme and its Complete Forme. Pokémon Duel only includes one, which is its 50% Forme.
|Base Wheel Size||Name||Move Type||Move Effect||Damage|
|24||Land's Wrath||All other Pokémon on the field spin - those that spin purple are knocked out.||70|
Ability description and explanation:
Zygarde does not have an ability.
- Zygarde can be incredibly powerful, but it requires you to have Land's Energy plate in your inventory or a team without purple moves. Zygarde's "Land's Wrath" can easily knock out multiple Pokémon on the field with this move. Zygarde should be viable in most matches since there are so many figures that have huge chunks of purple on their wheels. Even without this move, it still has a huge 100 damage white and a 50 damage gold attack. The only thing holding Zygarde back is its 1MP. Therefore, Zygarde works best as a defensive figure or as an offensive figure that you switch with a runner when its reached the opponents side of the board.
- Zygarde can be quite dangerous to attack. It is recommended that you try and surround it or attack it with attacks that are 100 damage or more. Attacking it could be a problem if it spins Land's Wrath.
- You can safely buy this figure with materials, but your should also get Land's Energy.
- You should focus on Land's Wrath if you're going for multiple knock outs, but Dragon Breath for plain damage.
- Level your Zygarde up to level 5 so it can easier survive confusion.
- Watch out for status conditions. Confusion can be very dangerous.
- Land's Energy is recommended. Pokémon Switch and Long Throw can be very useful.